Get started by filling out the application form, meeting Margo and taking our entrepreneurial assessment. If Fresh Trax is a fit for you and you’re ready, you’ll be ready for our next intake.
Earn $500 a week to learn how to start your business!
Fresh Trax is a 16-week youth (age 15 to 29) entrepreneurship program designed to help you launch a viable business you’re passionate about.
- Are you an outside-the-box thinker with great business ideas, but just don’t know where to begin?
- Are you a self-starter who works well independently to make things happen?
- Do you have a growth mindset, and you’re excited about the possibility of becoming an entrepreneur?
With a mix of one-to-one support, a small, virtual learning cohort and a suite of digital business planning tools, Fresh Trax is the self-employment training ground designed to meet you and your business where you’re at.
This program is available to entrepreneurial youth who are currently unemployed or precariously employed and are not enrolled in school full time.
What’s in it for you?
If you’ve ever thought about starting a business, Fresh Trax brings you incredible supports to give your business its best shot, including:
- Weekly wage of $500 for the duration of the program
- One-on-one coaching and/or mentor for each phase of the program
- A range of self-paced and virtual group learning opportunities with your small cohort of just four participants
- Access to funding and connections for business development, such as accounting, legal and marketing services
- Access to digital interactive business planning tools through our partnership with Futurpreneur. These tools can open the door to other opportunities, such as lending, and adapt as your business evolves.
How We Support You on Your Path to Entrepreneurship
In addition to helping you successfully launch for business, we make it easier for you to pursue entrepreneurship through additional supports, such as:
- living supports of $500 per week
- disability support (e.g. eyewear, hearing aids)
- childcare cost for the duration of the program
- travel expenses
- computer and software you can keep after the program and IT support for training
- the cost of internet services
- emergency funding (food or shelter)
How Does FreshTrax Work?
Still Have Questions?
We’re here to help you determine if Fresh Trax is the right step for you.