After filling out the application form, our Training Coach Hallie will call you to set up a time to review your goals, training needs and eligibility for the program.
Choosing the Path That’s Right for You
What if you had the support, skills, and training you needed to get the career you really want?
Directions is your path to employment opportunities. First, we support you in gaining basic learning skills, and then we support you in acquiring specific skills and training for the job you’ve always wanted to pursue.
Access the Program in 3 Easy Steps
How We Help
Skills Training for Survivors of Domestic or Sexual Violence
Focusing on your strengths, interests and career goals, Directions supports you as you build the skills needed to succeed in a training program that will bring you recognized industry certification.
- Do you wish you had a career that offered better pay and long-term potential?
- Have you been thinking about going into a trade, certification or post-secondary program, but need to upgrade computer and learning skills first?
- Would funding support for tuition, child care and daily living help make training possible for you?
- Are you a survivor of domestic or sexual violence?
- Are you unemployed or employed without enough hours or job security?
Focus on moving forward with the skills and funding support you need to achieve your career goals.
How We Support Your Employment Journey
In addition to helping you gain learning and employment skills, we make it easier for you to pursue training through additional supports, such as:
- Learning assessments
- Personal counselling
- Academic support services
- Training allowance
- Disability supports
- Computer equipment and IT support
Still Have Questions?
We’re here to help you determine if Directions Employment Program is the right step for you. There are 15 spots available so don’t wait to apply!