Develop new products. Expand into new markets. Give your store a facelift. Or just get your business off the ground. With a good plan and enough capital, you can make your business dreams a reality.
Community Futures offers business loans for most business-related purposes, including business start-up, seasonal requirements, working capital, and expansion.
- Start-up or existing businesses
- Demonstrated viability through a business plan
- Located in the North Okanagan
- Competent management
- Creates or maintains employment
- Ability to repay
- Reasonable personal investment
- Provision of adequate security
If you’re ready to apply for a business loan, please look at these forms
- Business Loan Inquiry
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund Application
- Full Loan Application – PDF
- Personal Financial Statement – PDF
Appeal Process – PDF
4-H Youth Loans
Community Futures North Okanagan will provide loans to eligible 4-H Club Members in the North Okanagan region. The maximum amount of a loan per individual is $3,600.
For more information on the 4-H loan program, click here.
If you need more information about applying for business loans, contact our business team.