Export Navigator Can Help Your Business Grow
The Export Navigator Program offers free expert guidance to businesses on exporting. Whether your business already exports at volume or you run a smaller enterprise that hasn’t yet crossed borders, you will be put in touch with a helpful advisor who will demystify the export process. Although the current climate has disrupted the flow of goods and services, we can help you diversify your market and strengthen your business.
The program is available to all B.C. businesses located outside of Greater Vancouver and Greater Victoria and offers specialized advisors for businesses owned by Indigenous peoples, youth (under 30 years of age), and women.
Who is the program for?
Export Navigator was designed to help businesses located in non metropolitan areas. If your business is looking to grow and is located in the Okanagan/Shuswap, we can help you on your export journey!
Supporting under-represented groups is important to us. We offer specialized services for businesses owned by women, youth, and Indigenous Peoples located in many regions across B.C.
How the Export Navigator Advisor will help
Exporting can seem intimidating, but your advisor will guide you through each step of the process in a way that is easy to understand and applicable to your business.
Your advisor will provide:
- Hours of free export advice
- Step-by-step guidance, at your pace
- Strategy and planning to guide the growth of your business
- Connections and information specific to your market and industry
- Access to the most up-to-date resources for interprovincial or international exporting
- An assessment of the export readiness of your business
How to join the program
Export Navigator is open to growth-oriented small and medium-sized businesses in B.C. in select regional service areas. Businesses must be willing to commit resources to the planning process, and sustaining a market entry strategy.
- Fill out our online form
- Your advisor will reach out to you to find out more about your business
- If accepted into the program, your advisor will offer one-on-one guidance to help your business reach its exporting potential
Export Navigator gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Jobs, Economic Development and Competitiveness, and the Government of Canada through Western Economic Diversification Canada.