How to Create Your Own Marketing Videos, from Tech to Technique
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 9am to noon
The video landscape is changing. Gone are the days when you needed to create a slick ad using a spokesperson, expensive equipment, and complicated software. Now, your audience wants videos that don’t look like ads – ones that are genuine, relevant, and story-driven.
Your business has a story to tell and knowledge to share to inspire and grow your brand and your team. It is time to share that information in an engaging, effective way. Lorena Klingel will guide you.
In this interactive presentation, you’ll:
• Learn and see different types of videos you can create
• Brainstorm your own list of video ideas
• Get a demo of easy and free software you can use for creating videos
• Learn our Heart-Head-Hands storytelling technique to make your videos more compelling
• Select one of your ideas and create a 30-second video using stock footage
• Share your video with others and get feedback
By the end, you’ll have experienced the power of creating short, effective videos to share your message with your audience to motivate action and change behavior.
Lorena Klingel, the founder of Learn to Flourish, has 20 years of experience in creating eLearning, marketing and educational content and videos. We team up with companies that value purpose-driven culture, employees, and customers above all else.
Workshops are no cost to local entrepreneurs & businesses
Community Futures Vernon
3rd Floor Community Board Room
How to register:
Contact Rashmeet at 250-545-2215 ext. 200 or complete the form below