Creating Marketing Videos
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Time: 9 am – 12 pm
Workshops are no cost
The video landscape is changing. Gone are the days when you needed to create a slick ad using a spokesperson, expensive equipment, and complicated software. Now, your audience wants videos that don’t look like ads – ones that are genuine, relevant, and story-driven.
Your business has a story to tell and knowledge to share to inspire and grow your brand and your team. It is time to share that information in an engaging, effective way. Lorena Klingel will guide you.
In this interactive presentation, you’ll:
• Learn and see different types of videos you can create
• Brainstorm your own list of video ideas
• Get a demo of easy and free software you can use for creating videos
• Learn our Heart-Head-Hands storytelling technique to make your videos more compelling
• Select one of your ideas and create a 30-second video using stock footage
• Share your video with others and get feedback
We encourage everyone to bring a laptop and a smartphone so you can do hands on practice during class time. By the end, you’ll have experienced the power of creating short, effective videos to share your message with your audience to motivate action and change behavior.
the founder of Learn to Flourish, has 20 years of experience in creating eLearning, marketing and educational content and videos.
We team up with companies that value purpose-driven culture, employees, and customers above all else.
Community Futures Vernon
Community Board Room, 3rd Floor
How to register:
Contact Silvia at 250-545-2215 ext. 204 or complete the form below