The Art Of Networking
Date: Wednesday, January 23rd 2019
Time: 9am to noon
For many business owners, networking fills them with dread. But those who can build their community of like minded business owners reap the rewards!
Whether you are starting your business or have been operating in the community for years, networking and connecting with people are essential for small business success. Join Dan Proulx, Membership and Marketing Coordinator for the Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce, for an engaging and hands-on workshop that will get you ready for your next networking event.
Objectives of this workshop are to:
- Learn what effective networking is;
- Learn and practice listening skills;
- Practice interacting with new people;
- Learn and practice relationship building skills;
- Develop networking goals;
- Put skills into action in a practical and effective way.
Workshops are Free to Local Entrepreneurs & Businesses
Community Futures Vernon
3rd Floor Community Board Room
How to register:
Contact Lillian at 250-545-2215 ext. 200 or complete the form below