Business Plan Boot Camp – Operations & Getting Your Business Online
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you an Entrepreneur looking to start your own business? Do you need some help getting started on your business plan? Attend one workshop or the entire series of our Business Plan Boot Camp.
Operations and Getting Your Business Online
Now that you’ve got a brilliant idea for a business, find out what your next steps are. In this workshop, you’ll learn what you need to do to get your business off the ground.
This workshop covers the following topics:
- Elements of business planning
- Choosing a company structure
- Operational considerations
- Considerations when building a website
- Domain names vs. hosting vs. website design
- Registering your business with Google and Facebook
No cost for Community Futures North Okanagan clients — Seating is limited
To register, please make an appointment with one of our Business Services Advisors. To book call 250-545-2215 x 200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org