Do you need training? We can help.
Skills Training for eligible clients can be supported in the Employment Program of British Columbia (EPBC):
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for these services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a referral from the WorkBC Employment Services Centre
- Be eligible for Employment Insurance or have had a claim in the last five years
- Meet the contribution requirement (funds or in kind) that demonstrates you are investing in your success
- Have not started the training
- Have basic Employment Readiness skills for all types of employment (literacy, numeracy)
- Require occupational Skills Training to develop skills for the labour market, including training to become an Apprentice through Institutional Entry Apprentice Training (Case Managed Apprentice Skills Training)
The amount of Program Financial Supports to assist with costs related to Skills Training is determined by the individual’s financial situation and training costs using guidelines that have been set by the Ministry.