What is One-to-one Employment Support?
WorkBC offers One-to-one Employment support at no charge to eligible job seekers:
- Eligible to work in British Columbia
- Working less than 20 hours per week
- Not in full-time school or training
- And at least 16 years of age
With the help of our service partners, staff work directly with you to develop and achieve your employment goals.
You may be eligible to access the following services:
- Skills Training
- Employment workshops
- Job Coaching and Development
- Paid Wage Subsidy work experience placements
- Self-employment services
Visit WorkBC to learn even more about these services.
How can you get started?
Visit the Employment Resource Centre in Vernon or call us at 250-545-2215 x 230.
Enderby job seekers can contact NexusBC to access services in Enderby
One-to-one meetings are offered in Vernon, Armstrong, Enderby and Lumby.
Learn more about WorkBC’s One-to-one Employment Support